The modern and comfortable temperature screening station for contactless monitoring of body temperature as a preventative component of Covid Secure measures ✔️
The T-Point temperature screening station for preventive monitoring of body temperature is intended for use in a fixed location or for entrance areas.
Use of the T-Point with base
The device measures the body temperature of visitors from a distance of approx. 50 cm and is therefore particularly suitable for safely controlling access in the entrance areas of public buildings or facilities. The device displays the measured body temperature values in three different colours.
- In standby mode and during the measurement the display lights up BLUE.
- If the visitor’s body temperature is within normal parameters, the display on the T-Point changes from BLUE to GREEN.
- If the body temperature measures 37 ° C an acoustic signal sounds alongside the green display.
If a measurement above 37.5 ° C is recorded, the display lights up RED. There is also an acoustic warning sound. In order to confirm the reading, please carry out two more T-Point measurements in order to rule out external influences. If the device still shows RED after three measurements, a check with a contact thermometer certified for medical purposes is recommended.
- If the measured value is too high, the display shows “ERR”.
- In the event of anomalies in a thermal sensor, the message will appear WHITE..
- Body temperature measurement in centrigrade.
- To protect privacy, the individual temperature is not displayed.
- Customised design option.
- CE certified.
Position the device in a location with an ambient temperature between 19° and 25°C, in a dry place away from direct sunlight or heat sources. Significant differences in the ambient temperature, lower or higher than those specified, can falsify the measurement and impair the function of the T-Point.
- Device comes with a base for fixture to the floor or can be wall-mounted.
- Follow the instructions to assemble the base stand.
- Do not set up near heat sources, air conditioning units or facing the sun.
- Ensure that the attachment to the floor or wall is stable.
- Please only use a damp cloth for cleaning (No cleaning liquids)
- After switching on please wait a few seconds. As soon as the screen lights up GREEN, the T-Point is operational.
- To obtain more reliable measurements, we recommend switching on the T-Point 30 minutes prior to use to allow the sensors to adapt to the ambient temperature.